A modular, interlocking power splicing block.
- Modular Splice Block is a modular, interlocking power splicing block.
- Simply slip on and lock into place the number of poles needed for your application. Modular design reduces stocking requirements.
- Made of tin plated aluminum in order to provide reliable connectors for copper or aluminum wires.
- Blocks are molded in high-strength glass-reinforced polyester.
- Temperature Rating 90°C (194°F)
Dimensions tables are long and do not adequately fit on mobile devices.
View this page on a tablet or computer, or call Estco with questions about dimensions:
|LINE SIDE AWG||LOAD SIDE AWG||PART NO.||DESCRIPTION||AMPS per Pole||INSULATOR BLOCK|
|Length A||Length B||Length C|
|2 – 14||2 – 14||H-S6530||MSS 14-2 1-Pole||115||2.90||1.04||2.34|